Wed, 02 Nov|
Working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist
11.00AM-12.00PM (LON - GMT +00:00) | 7:00PM -8:00PM (KL - GMT +08:00) | 10:00PM-11:00PM (SYD - GMT +11:00)
Time & Location
02 Nov 2022, 06:11 GMT
About the Event
Spend time with the Presidents and find out what working as a clinical hypnotherapist is really like.
· Are you thinking about training as a clinical hypnotherapist?
· Do you find the different courses and pathways confusing?
· Are you interested in finding out what makes clinical hypnotherapy such a rewarding career?
· Are you curious about the conditions and symptoms clinical hypnotherapy can treat?
· Would you like to know what working as a clinical hypnotherapist really involves?
· Are you ready to separate the myth from reality surrounding hypnosis?
Come and join Dr Thema Majid, President of the Malaysian Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and Peter Mabbutt, President of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis as they share their years of experience working as Clinical Hypnotherapists in both the private, corporate, and medical sectors.
Dr Thema and Peter will reveal their personal journeys that rapidly led them to develop a strong love for this powerful and empowering therapy. They will answer your questions about Clinical Hypnotherapy, and will also explain how the Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy is the perfect first step on your own pathway to a career helping others as a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Date: 2nd November 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 11.00AM-12.00PM (LON - GMT +00:00) | 7:00PM -8:00PM (KL - GMT +08:00) | 10:00PM-11:00PM (SYD - GMT +11:00)