Sat, 03 Sept|
9.30AM-1.30PM (LON - GMT +00:00) | 4:30PM -8:30PM (KL - GMT +08:00) | 6.30PM-10.30PM (SYD - GMT +11:00)
Time & Location
03 Sept 2022, 09:30 BST – 04 Sept 2022, 13:30 BST
About the Event
Are you curious about how you can use the interaction between your mind and your body to get better outcomes for your clients?
Psychoneuroimmunology (PNI) is a relatively new science with a potentially huge impact. This masterclass explores how positive and negative states of mind can affect immune system responses in the face of disease.
You will explore the relationship between hypnotherapy and PNI, and gain a better understanding of the difference between the concepts of “healing” and “curing”.
Therapists will acquire new strategies that can help clients to potentially stimulate their immune system which often leads to enhanced positive health outcomes and an empowered outlook.
Join us and learn more about effectively working with PNI in this lively Masterclass.
You will get :
• to explore how language impacts the immune system
• insights into the role of imagination, metaphor and dissociation
• a better understanding of the health benefits of the pleasure principal
• to develop strategies that will help clients manage their emotional response to disease
And you will also take away:
• a variety of scripts and strategic approaches to help your clients
• a complete understanding of the ethics of working with PNI
Date: 3rd – 4thSeptember 2022 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: London 9.30AM-1.30PM
KL & Singapore 4:30PM -8:30PM
Venue: Live Zoom
PNI MasterClass£50.00+£1.25 service fee