Thu, 23 Mar|
Mental Well Being at Workplace
London 8.00AM-9.30PM KL & Singapore 4:00PM -5:30PM Sydney 7.00PM-8.30PM
Time & Location
23 Mar 2023, 08:00 GMT
About the Event
· Are you looking for Work-life Balance?
· Make mental well-being at work your goal
A positive workplace can be empowering, productive and enjoyable. But many people associate going to work with stress.
Join this interactive workshop and explore the reasons why mental health remains the leading cause of workplace absenteeism and learn how you can take control of your personal work-life direction.
Mary Barrett and Dr Madeline Ong are clinical hypnotherapists and life coaches helping clients across the globe. They will share how clinical hypnotherapy can help you to
· Regain your self-belief and confidence.
· Learn to remain calm at work
· Sleep better, eat better and feel better
· Set and achieve effective goals
· Become a supportive co-worker
This session is hosted by Peter Mabbutt, President of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and a Clinical Hypnotherapist with over 25 years’ experience.
Date: 23rd March (Thursday)
Time: London 8.00AM-9.30PM
KL & Singapore 4:00PM -5:30PM
Venue: Live Zoom
Mental Well Being Ticket£0.00